Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Amateur Erotic Photographs Found in Wall of Hamtramck House




I bought these amateur erotic photographs from an eBay seller who found them in the wall of a Hamtramck house. They were accompanied by a group of 40's and 50's men's magazines. The men's magazines had an interesting quality about them, and I'll show some examples of them in the future. Let's just say that owner, and probable photographer, liked to
pencil-in sexy messages next to the magazine models' faces. More on that in a later blog. I'll also show more of the photographs from this group in the future. Here are a few now for your enjoyment. If you like erotic photography, please check out my friend's awesome blog SSSSH! Shy Shamed Secret Shadowed Hidden Nude Women in vernacular erotic photography.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun blog! I think you'd enjoy my blog, too: Fool For Your Stockings - http://nyloncelebs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing and for the compliment! I'm following your blog now-- very cool ; - )

    ReplyDelete