Saturday, August 15, 2009

Women in Prison...You Know What That Means





Beautiful women in prison... "Oh, no! What shall they do without men?" Fight each other of course! So, you thought I was going to say something else, didn't you? I would tell you to get your minds out of the gutter, but without the gutter, my mind would be homeless. But it is true, according to this assortment of 50's and 60's B-movie posters, women in prison get into hardcore fisticuffs (I've always wanted to use that word!). If there's any hint of that other women's prison movie convention, it's probably only in the form of knowing glances during the film itself. The last photo of "Riot in Juvenile Prison" is not necessarily a women in prison film, but I thought it was a fitting addition to this group.

No comments:

Post a Comment