Saturday, March 19, 2011

XXX Movie Posters...Part 2!

More XXX posters from the collection. There are more in the collection than this, but I'll probably save more for a future post.


Some random notes:
1.) I wish someone could tell me who did the art on "A Teenage Pajama Party." Someone that good was likely a prolific illustrator in the mainstream world. And I know many people that would like to be invited to this party...


2.) Many of the illustrated posters were put out by Essex Video (i.e. "Portrait of Seduction", "Heat Wave," "Expectations," etc). I suspect they were done by the same artist who signed his name "Weston" on "Heat Wave." I'm going to do some detective work and see if I might determine the artist's identity.




3.) "Young & Innocent" has illustration art that looks to be a Robert McGinnis rip-off. I tried to peruse the net to see if I could confirm this. No such luck. I know Paul Rader's art was ripped-off for a X movie called "Swedish Sorority Girls", which I posted about in the past. If anyone can confirm this, that free lollipop is still available. I've got to come up with some better prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment