Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mystery Solved....the artist is Armand Weston

Well, after extensive googling and typing in keyword after keyword, I found the answer to who illustrated the x-rated movie posters signed "Weston." This most excellent artist was a man named "Armand Weston." Oddly enough, the trivia page on IMDB for "Heat Wave" lists him as the artist:

IMDB: Heat Wave

Also, I found the following link:

Men's Pulp Mags

Weston, as the pulp mags author writes, truly was a multi-talented guy. Illustration artist and both director and producer of XXX movies? What a combo!

Also, I've seen the movie "Defiance of the Good" (which he directed), and it was good, sleazy fun.

Now, if I could just figure out who illustrated "A Teenage Pajama Party", my life would be complete...

And to those of you who lost out on that lollipop, better luck next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment