Monday, January 18, 2010

When Prison Was Sexy


I have been running around like crazy, trying to prepare to move to a new apartment this Friday--hence, my lack of posts. I did, however, catch a moment to watch an old women in prison flick that I had on my DVR. Let's just say that "Black Mama, White Mama" might have been a good sexploitation flick, but I wouldn't know, because the channel I taped it on sucks and cut out/blurred all the juicy parts. But, in the spirit of things, here's a classic prison sexploitation one-sheet from our collection. Haven't seen this one, but it looks like a winner. It reminds me of the days when I was a kid, and my brother and I watched movies on USA Up-All Night with Gilbert Gottfried and then Rhonda Shear. We probably weren't supposed to watch those flicks, but I remember being entranced by both "Reform School Girl" (80's version with Wendy O'Williams) and "Barbarella." I still love Barbarella to this day. She is so "pretty, pretty", that Barbarella.

No comments:

Post a Comment