Friday, June 22, 2012

Her body's too Bettie-licious for you babe!



Back in the day...before "Jersey Shore"...before the dawn of tanning beds and the age of the oompa loompas, there was something primitive that people did to catch a tan. Drumroll please... they sunbathed!

Yes, that's right.  For a mere cost of absolutely nothing, you too can get a tan for absolutely free!  Just ask Bettie Page.

And yeah, that's pretty much the main reason for sharing this vintage 1950's sunbathing girlie mag.  Ms. Bettie Page....the one and only!


3 comments:

  1. Hello, You have a wonderful blog, and we share similar interests. I was wondering: Do you sell anything you post about? Thanks, and keep lending your knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment! I am not currently selling anything that it is my collection. I do have some doubles of a few things that I may sell eventually but alas, I have been too lazy for that!

      Delete