Tuesday, October 25, 2011

This is the Stuff that Geek Wet Dreams are Made of...

Cover: Robert Bonfils

What do you say about a sleaze book this fabulous? How do you put into words this wonderful...this fantastic...this stupendous mecca of dorky goodness? It's got "Star Trek." It's got "intercourse." It's got EVERYTHING.

This is the kind of book I think of when visions of sleaze books dance in my head... This is the kind of book that melts me into a little puddle of sleaze happiness.

I think I can finally die and go to sleaze heaven.

Sigh...

The only thing that's missing from the cover is one of those "red shirt" guys. Now that would be geektastic!

And um...yeah, um. Where's the Cap'n? And um, yeah, the dude with the pointy ears?

Just sayin...

2 comments:

  1. That book and cover is outstanding... just about as outstanding as that space babe's nipples.

    ReplyDelete