Friday, October 14, 2011

They Did the Mash...They Did the Monster Mash!


I'm by no means an expert on these old horror comic magazines. I've picked up a few here and there, because they frequently have brightly colored, sensational cover images. And I appreciate the horror genre.

Take this cover art for instance. You've got a skeleton dude. You've got sexy damsels in bondage fighting for their lives. And you've got rats! Yep, rats. As the proud owner of 7 of these fine little creatures, this pleases me immensely.

Anyway, I really don't have a lot of knowledge about these, but I like the art. When I like something, I share it. Sharing is caring.

2 comments:

  1. It's a good find. What it lacks in artistic ability it makes up for in luridness and titillation.

    I always say: keep your perspective and your fancy rendering techniques, give me monsters, babes and lots of blood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much agree with your assessment, Sir!
    : - )

    ReplyDelete